Meditation is a HIGHLY transformative Practice to Cultivate
I started meditating at 15 years old and almost immediately noticed just how much it can help you in life. Besides the many health benefits of meditation, connecting to yourself and cultivating a relationship between you and your core is crucial to navigating this journey through life.
There are SO many different forms of meditation but my biggest suggestion, if you are just starting especially, is to utilize the many guided meditations out there!
Meditate with Abby
You can book a 45 minute guided meditation session with me! The guided meditations can be catered to whatever you wish to work on such as; empowerment, manifesting, heart centering, connecting with your higher self/ spirit guides, and so much more. The guided meditations I do are channeled directly from spirit in a flow state form (just as they are in the Reiki sessions) and leave people feeling relaxed, yet energized and full of positive energy!
We can either do a live guided meditation OR I can record a meditation for you and send it to you to listen to over and over again as many times as you want!
Here is a taste of the guided meditations I do!
This was recorded live on a facebook page to help people align more with their desires! There was also Reiki energy being given during this guided meditation session!
Some tips from me when it comes to meditation:
- There is no "wrong" way to meditate, you can sit with a clear mind, focus on an affirmation, visualize.... the key to meditation is slowing the mind down. As long as you are doing that, you are doing it right!
- Guided meditations can be so helpful! Whether you are just starting or have and established practice a guided meditation can continuously bring your attention back to the meditation. I love using them!
- When your mind starts to wander bring your attention back to your breath! Our mind may wander in meditation, it happens, instead of giving your attention to that thought, bring it back to the breath.
When you train yourself to do this you will also find that breathing helps you get through different, non meditative experiences! I find myself meditating and going back to the breath every time I get a tattoo, and I have to say it made a world of difference for me in getting through that pain!
- 10 to 20 minutes a day! It doesn't seem like a long amount of time, and you can meditate for longer if you want to but the 10-20 minutes will get you to that clear mind and clean slate so when you come out of the meditation you will be ready to move through the day more positively.
- Meditate in the Morning! This one can be difficult for some, but when you start your day in meditation (something that took me years to come around to but once I did it made a world of difference) you can let go of the stresses of your daily life and start on a very positive note.